Models of the Severn Valley Railway
From SVR Wiki
Several individuals or clubs have built models based on the Severn Valley Railway.
Model railway layouts
- Kidderminster, Arley and Bridgnorth in OO gauge by Malcolm Yates (dismantled and items sold)
- Burlish Road in O gauge by the Bewdley MPD O gauge modellers
- Bewdley in N gauge by the Telford Model Railway Group
- Bewdley in OO gauge by Graham Heald and the Wirral and North Wales Model Railway Club
- Victoria Bridge in N gauge by Will Jarman
- Victoria Bridge in O gauge by Elliot Ness
- Arley in N gauge by the West Midlands N Gauge Club
- 'Hatley' (Arley) in OO gauge by Colin Penny
- Arley and Highley in OO gauge by the Birmingham Model Railway Club
- Bridgnorth in N gauge by the West Midlands N Gauge Group
- 'Northbridge' (Bridgnorth) in OO gauge by Warley Model Railway Club
- Ironbridge in N gauge by Martin Leigh
Commercially available models
- Kidderminster station building in OO by Footplate Models 
- Arley station building in O gauge by 'Timber Tracks' 
- Victoria Bridge in O gauge by FM Model 
- Victoria Bridge in T gauge by GS Model Supplies Ltd 
- Highley Signal Box by both Bachmann  and Ratio 
- GWR 2857 Heavy Goods Loco in OO in BRBritish Rail or British Railways black livery by Hornby 
- GWR 4930 Hagley Hall in OO in GWRGreat Western Railway green by Hornby 
- GWR 7819 Hinton Manor in OO by 'Mainline' 
- GWR 813 Saddle Tank in 4mm scale by CSP Models 
- Class 47 47828 'Severn Valley Railway' in OO in Virgin Trains livery by Vi Trains 
- BR 'Seacow' 40t Bogie Ballast Hopper DB980015 - Lima have produced an OO gauge model of this vehicle
Former commercially available models
- BR Class 52 D1062 Western Courier in OO in BRBritish Rail or British Railways Maroon by Hornby 
- BR 993876 'Shark' Ballast Plough Brake in OO in LoadHaul livery by Hornby 
- GWR 41736 Shunters Truck by Bachmann in OO gauge (model ref. 38-675)
Special edition models
- Hinton Manor model commissioned by the Wolverhampton SVRSevern Valley RailwaySVRA:Severn Valley Railway AssociationSVRS:Severn Valley Railway Society branch 
- O Gauge Model Class 52: 'Just Like The Real Thing' modified kit commissioned by the Western Locomotive Association. DCC soundcard with Howes sound on ESU Loksound v 4.0 chip, built to individual specification.
- Private owner wagons commissioned by Erlestoke Manor Fund 
- AEC Regent RT with SVR adverts commissioned by SVRSevern Valley RailwaySVRA:Severn Valley Railway AssociationSVRS:Severn Valley Railway Society 
- 2013: A limited edition of 150 Dapol OO gauge models of a Maroon D1062 Western Courier commissioned by the Western Locomotive Association in 2013 was delayed, with delivery originally promised to coincide with the 50th celebrations of the locomotive in May 2013. Dapol issued a statement in July 2013 apologising for production difficulties and no blame for the delay could be attributed to the WLAWestern Locomotive Association Ltd..
- 2018: Special Edition Dapol OO Gauge "Western" D1013 Western Ranger BRBritish Rail or British Railways Blue - Black-backed plates, commissioned by the Western Locomotive Association
- 2019: In February 2019, Footplate Models of Station Hill, Kidderminster, announced that they would be producing a limited run of fifty models of Highley Mining wagons, similar to LNER 223162 Mineral Wagon at The Engine House.
- 2019: A limited number of models of BR 3MT 82045 in OO gauge was produced for the 82045 Steam Locomotive Trust.