On July 25 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1965 The Severn Valley Railway Society returned to Bridgnorth Station and found that BRBritish Rail or British Railways had resumed the removal of track.
- 1970 46521 was purchased from Barry Scrapyard.
- 1975 'Toad' 68501 arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from Radstock
- 1997 Paul Fathers rejoined the SVR(H) Board
- 2004 The Hampton Loade Station Gala featured their fourth Velocipede Rally.
- 2008 LMR 600 Gordon was formally handed over from the Army Museum to the SVRSevern Valley Railway in a ceremony at The Engine House.
- 2009 7802 Bradley Manor reached 100,000 miles in preservation.
Photos taken on 25 July:
1959: BRBritish Rail or British Railways Standard Class 3MTThe British Railways system of classifying steam locomotives by power using a number from 0, least powerful, to 9, most powerful, followed by either F for freight, P for Passenger or MT for Mixed Traffic. tank 82009 calls at Coalport
2015: Wickham Trolley 9021 (ex Bewdley) at Bridgnorth
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- Smith (1968) p. 27.
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 23
- SVRSevern Valley Railway Stock Book, 9th edition
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 148
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 162
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 167