From SVR Wiki
On September 14 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1956 The 4:20 pm service from Shrewsbury to Kidderminster was worked by ex-GWRGreat Western Railway 5700 class 0-6-0PT No 4641. It was photographed at Bewdley by railway photographer R.M. Casserley.
- 1990 B&MR 99766 4 plank Open Goods Wagon arrived from the Royal Navy's Armament Depot at Gosport
- 2002 Around 20 original members of the SVRSevern Valley Railway attended a reunion dining trip on the Severn Valley Limited.
- 2011 Following its withdrawal BR Class 09 09107 was sold to European Metal Reprocessing, Kingsbury.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- Mitchell & Smith (2007) fig.33.
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 142