From SVR Wiki
On September 13 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1963 BRBritish Rail or British Railways proposed ending through goods services between Bewdley and Shrewsbury.
- 1997 D1013 Western Ranger hauled the 9.45 am Kidderminster to Bridgnorth service, filling one of the 'diesel spare paths' in that year's timetable.
- 2002 Filming for BBC Gardeners' World with Alan Titchmarsh took place at Bridgnorth. The station was a category winner in the 2002 'Bridgnorth in Bloom' competition.
- 2002 813 visited the Vale of Glamorgan Railway.
- 2013 D821 Greyhound and D1062 Western Courier visited the North Yorkshire Moors Railway.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 125
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 142