From SVR Wiki
On October 12 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1986 The Erlestoke Manor Fund organised the second Kidderminster Rail/Road Rally, with a selection of visiting vintage cars and buses.
- 1992 The SVRSevern Valley Railway stock book, ninth edition, states that BR 86105 General Utility Van arrived from Radyr.
- 2002 34027 Taw Valley, as 34045 Ottery St. Mary took the Parisian Steam Express from Victoria - Dover. It ran the reverse route the following day.
- 2009 The pre-fabricated sections of Highley Station Footbridge were lifted into place using the 30 ton steam crane.
- 2013 Autumn Steam Gala visitors No. 925 'Cheltenham' and GWR 4936 Kinlet Hall additionally operated service trains
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 83
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 168