From SVR Wiki
On November 19 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1977 Black 5 45000 arrived on loan from the NRM for restoration.
- 1986 After two days in court, the SVRSevern Valley Railway obtained a judgement allowing boiler riveting to continue at Bridgnorth during weekday working hours for the next two years. This period would allow time for the construction of Bridgnorth boiler shop.
- 1990 The morning's planned fully loaded test run of Stanier mogul 42968 (LMSLondon Midland & Scottish Railway 2968) from Bridgnorth to Kidderminster was terminated at Highley due to a bomb scare at the BSCBritish Steel Corporation, or British Sugar Corporation Foley Park factory.
- 1990 BR 993898 'Shark' Ballast Plough Brake arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from Tinsley.
- 2011 The Edinburgh Explorer II railtour took 50044 Exeter and 50049 Defiance between Preston and Edinburgh.
- 2017 Writer Avril Rowlands held a launch event at Kidderminster to mark the release of the God's Wonderful Railway series on DVD.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 52
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 83
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 98
- Hart M., ‘English Electric Class 40, 50 & 55 Diesel Locomotives’, Amberley Publishing Limited, April 2014