From SVR Wiki
On July 11 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1965 The newly formed Severn Valley Railway Society first visited Bridgnorth Station and inspected the track from Hampton Loade.
- 1986 The SVRSevern Valley Railway successfully appealed against the order banning rivetting at Bridgnorth.
- 1988 SR 1174 Parcels and Miscellaneous Van arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from Cohen’s Scrap Yard at Kingsbury.
- 2000 The final day of 34027 Taw Valley's four-day 'Hogwarts Express' promotional tour continued from York via Carlisle, ending at Preston.
- 2000 GWR 813 was steamed for the first time since 1984.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history