LMS 149 Buffet Car
9355 was built as an LMSLondon Midland & Scottish Railway Open Third in 1936.
During initial restoration on the SVRSevern Valley Railway, it was converted to a Buffet Car and repainted in GWRGreat Western Railway livery, while still retaining its LMSLondon Midland & Scottish Railway number.
It has now been repainted in LMSLondon Midland & Scottish Railway livery with the fictitious number 149 as a continuation of the 145 - 148 Bar car series of 1932. With the exception of the half-bay near the vestibule; it is fitted with the same style of table lamps as fitted to LMS 7511 Restaurant First Open.
Owned by SVR(H).