From SVR Wiki
On December 6 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1957 Former resident Ruston and Hornsby 165hp Diesel Shunter 418789 Archibald was delivered new to Metropolitan-Cammell at Wednesbury.
- 1969 The original Severn Valley Railway Society was merged into the Guarantee Company.
- 1969 The Guarantee Company AGM resolved to empower the Company to purchase any part of the Branch up to or between Bewdley and Kidderminster.
- 1971 Mink 'A' 101961 arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from Shrewsbury.
- 1982 GWR 446 6Ton Hand Crane and BR 707261 Crane Runner arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from Bristol.
- 1984 BR 4550 Tourist Standard Open arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from Heaton.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- ↑ Marshall (1989) p. 172.
- ↑ SVRSevern Valley Railway News 17