From SVR Wiki
On October 10 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1998 BR Riddles 4MT 80079 hauled the Ynys Mon Express from Crewe-Holyhead and return
- 1999 The annual Classic Vehicle Day took place.
- 2010 Following the two day ‘Railcar Reunion’, visiting railcars were still in use on the Sunday, forming part of a 7 car set.
- 2009 D1013 Western Ranger was withdrawn for overhaul at Bridgnorth, with rewiring a particular priority.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 130/131