From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1973 Pannier 5764 was in use for filming 'Carrie's War', making several trips between Highley and Hampton Loade and a series of run pasts at Alveley Sidings.
- 1988 The LNER (SVR) Coach Fund held a sponsored walk along the SVRSevern Valley Railway from Kidderminster to Falling Sands Viaduct, then via the Staffordshire & Worcestershire Canal to the Stewponey. Around a hundred people took part.
- 2000 Torrential rain caused a major landslip at the Bridgnorth end of Knowlesands Tunnel with 3 lengths of track left hanging in space and the embankment spread across the field below.
Photos taken on 5 November:
2016: GWR 813 at Highley
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 31, 203
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 91
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 134