From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1901 Major Pringle inspected the siding for the new gravel pit at Foley Park.
- 1988 The Wagon Department began work on re-decking Gane A 60841.
- 1990 Stanier mogul 42968, then numbered LMSLondon Midland & Scottish Railway 2968, moved under her own power for the first time since BRBritish Rail or British Railways days.
- 2011 London Midland supplied Sprinters 150 001 and 150 106 for a charity 'London Midland Farewell 150 tour' around the West Midlands, including Bridgnorth.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 92
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 98
- Sharpo's World blog (Retrieved 7 September 2018)