From SVR Wiki
On June 22 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1861 With construction of the railway nearing completion, the Engineer-in-Chief reported that an engine and several wagons had run from Bridgnorth to Coalport.
- 1972 The Department of the Environment announced the go-ahead for the construction of Bridgnorth Bypass, requiring the SVRSevern Valley Railway to construct a bridge over it.
- 1980 NRM-owned, and then SVRSevern Valley Railway-based, LMS 5000 operated the 'Steam 150' Railtour from Manchester Victoria to Liverpool Edge Hill and return.
- 1999 Planning permission was granted for the construction of Kidderminster Carriage Shed.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- Smith (1968) p. 16.
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 24
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 56, 57
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 130