From SVR Wiki
On December 21 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1968 2047 Warwickshire was steamed for the first time following restoration.
- 1990 BR 955243 Goods Brake Van arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from Southall.
- 1996 'Mighty MogulLocomotive with a 2-6-0 wheel configuration' 42968 hauled the 'Cumbrian Mountain Express' railtour from Crewe to Carlisle, successfully deputising for the more powerful 60009 Union of South Africa.
- 1996 DMU Driving Trailer Composite 56208 arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway by road from Crewe.
- 2002 50031 Hood and 50049 Defiance worked a main line excursion to Newquay, Cornwall.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history