From SVR Wiki
On August 10 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1946 Bridgnorth Borough Council agreed to continue to maintain the footbridge linking the station to New Road.
- 1963 GWR 7819 Hinton Manor and sister 7822 double-headed a special train to Pwllheli.
- 1964 BRBritish Rail or British Railways's Kidderminster Shed (85D) closed.
- 1997 The SVRSevern Valley Railway hosted the Worcester Bus Preservation Society's annual 'Midland Red Bus Running Day'.
- 2002 D1013 Western Ranger hauled a dining car special to celebrate the locomotive's 40th 'birthday'.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history