From SVR Wiki
On November 9 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
Error creating thumbnail:
- 1892 The GWRGreat Western Railway authorised the provision of a Ladies' waiting room at Arley. Originally there was only a general waiting room and stationmaster's office; the extension including a fireplace and chimney is on the right in the photograph.
- 1895 Ironbridge and Broseley station was renamed Iron Bridge & Broseley by the GWRGreat Western Railway. The original spelling was correct!
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history