From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1888 The report was issued following the accident of 10 October when the Stourbridge Goods from Tenbury ran into a passenger train from Shrewsbury at Bewdley Station.
- 1972 Work began dismantling a water tank at Llangollen for re-use at Bridgnorth.
- 1995 The P Way department relaid track in the Stourport Triangle using their Class 25 Diesel D7633 and the 6 ton steam crane.
Photos taken on 26 November:
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- Beddoes & Smith (1995) p. 47.
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 27
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 117