- 1995 The Western Locomotive Association ran an Observation Saloon special using D1062 Western Courier.
- 2008 The frames of 82045 were loaded onto a lorry at Eardington to be taken to the Boro' Foundry at Lye for drilling.
- 2018 Kidderminster Railway Museum opened an exhibition of works by Gerald Broom GRA
Photos taken on 9 June:
1961: Buildwas, View looking west with four services visible
1961: Buildwas, View east of southbound GWRGreat Western Railway Large PrairieLocomotive with a 2-6-2 wheel configuration 6128 on Much Wenlock goods
1961: Buildwas, View east of westbound steam-hauled Severn Valley passenger
1961: Buildwas, View east of westbound steam-hauled Severn Valley passenger, and northbound service in the Much Wenlock platforms above/behind
All pictures from the (Sellick Collection)
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 115
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 162