Folly Point Siding
Folly Point siding was installed by the GWRGreat Western Railway for the use of contractors building the Elan Valley Aqueduct. It was situated to the west of the line and was controlled by two ground frames of two levers each, locked by a key on the electric train staff for the section.
The siding was approved by the Board of Trade for use on 16 September 1899, and was removed when construction of the aqueduct was completed in 1906.
- Folly Point
- Private sidings connected to the Severn Valley Railway
- List of historical Signal Boxes and Ground Frames
- Marshall (1989) p. 95.