BR 35467 Brake Corridor Second
BRBritish Rail or British Railways Mark 1 Brake Second Corridor (BSK) 35467 was built at Wolverton in 1962 to diagram number 181, lot number 30721.
35467 arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway on 14 April 1989, then in BRBritish Rail or British Railways blue and grey livery,, and was used as main line support coach from the 1990s until 2001, for which it carried TOPS number SVR99242.
From 30 March 2012 it formed part of the Riviera Trains mainline coaching stock.. By 2014 it had moved to Crewe. Now part of the Locomotive Services Limited fleet, it carries the number W35467 and is stored.
- SVRSevern Valley Railway Stock Book Ninth Edition
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 92
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 97
- Preserved coaching stock of British Railways amendment sheet number 50 April/May 2001
- ORROffice of Rail and Road, formerly Office of Rail Regulation, the independent safety and economic regulator for Britain's railways which includes HM Railway Inspectorate Certificate of Exemption 30 March 2012
- Locomotive Services Limited on Wikipedia (Retrieved 1 September 2021)