From SVR Wiki
On January 16 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1972 The original rail-level water column was lifted into place on Platform 1 at Bridgnorth.
- 1972 Manning Wardle 0-6-0 Warwickshire was in use at Bridgnorth on an engineering train.
- 2018 The Charitable Trust announced it had reached its appeal target of £10,000 in a week, for the cost of repairing the vehicles damaged by graffiti in December 2017. The appeal reached £13,000.
Photos taken on 16 January:
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 22
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 26