From SVR Wiki
On July 3 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1860 An Act of Parliament authorised the building of the Tenbury & Bewdley Railway.
- 1915 The GWRGreat Western Railway carried out structural repairs to Arley Station Bridge which included a small stone plaque bearing this date.
- 1979 Wantage Tramway 0-4-0WT 'Shannon' was filmed at Victoria Bridge and Sterns for 'God's Wonderful Railway'. The locomotive was borrowed from the GWSGreat Western Society at Didcot but not steamed while at the SVRSevern Valley Railway.
- 1991 The Fifty Fund paid £16535 for 50035 Ark Royal
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- ↑ Beddoes & Smith (1995) p. 17.
- ↑ SVRSevern Valley Railway News 53, 146