From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1981 Ruston flameproof 165hp diesel shunter 414301 arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from the South Staffs Wagon Co as source of spare parts for other RustonRuston and Hornsby Ltd. of Lincoln, engineer and locomotive manufacturer acquired by English Electric in 1966. Also, Ruston-Bucyrus Ltd established in 1930 and jointly owned by Ruston and Hornsby and Bucyrus-Erie (US) shunters.
- 1994 Work began to scrape and repaint the platform edge at Highley station.
- 2005 Services were curtailed by a rockfall in Eymore Cutting.
- 2022 The old Kidderminster Footbridge was demolished as part of a replacement project by Network Rail.
Photos taken on 13 February:
2016: Catch Me Who Can is shunted at Bridgnorth
2016: 82045 at Bridgnorth
2016: Flangeless wheel on LMR 600 Gordon
2016: Wickham Trolley PWM 3189
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 60
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 114
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 150