Businesses located at SVR stations
(Stub article - work in progress)
Several businesses, principally coal and grain merchants, had offices or depots at SVRSevern Valley Railway stations. This list also includes goods agents and independently run refreshment rooms. The dates refer to the earliest and latest known references.
- Thomas Whitefoot, refreshment rooms. 1868. Also at The Crown, and Royal Hotel. 
- South Wales and Cannock Chase Coal and Coke Company Limited (Joseph Harry Ritson, agent), Railway wharf. 1871. 
- Thomas Bantock, Goods Agent. 1870. 
- Private sidings connected to the Severn Valley Railway
- Collieries served by the Severn Valley Railway