Timetables: Severn Valley Branch; Bewdley, Tenbury and Woofferton 1945
These public timetables from early 1945 show trains between Hartlebury and Shrewsbury via the Severn Valley Branch and between Kidderminster and Woofferton via the Tenbury Branch. The timetables are part of a larger GWRGreat Western Railway timetable poster, a copy of which is on display in The Engine House. A note in the timetable refers to a change with effect from 26 March 1945, at which time World War 2 was still in progress.
The Severn Valley Branch timetable shows four weekday through services in each direction. These were:
- 8.15am to Kidderminster (arr 10.12am)
- 11.05am to Hartlebury (arr 1.17pm)
- 1.15pm to Kidderminster (change at Bridgnorth, arr 3.35pm)
- 5.30pm to Kidderminster (arr 7.15pm)
- 7.23am from Hartlebury (arr 9.22am)
- 10.35am from Kidderminster (arr 12.32pm)
- 1.45pm from Hartlebury (arr 3.42pm)
- 6.15pm from Hartlebury (arr 8.18pm)
The Tenbury Branch shows four weekday services in each direction between Kidderminster and Woofferton.