From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1961 GWR 4786 Full Third was modified by this date for departmental stock for signals and telegraph use at Shrewsbury
- 1973 An outlet fitting was recovered from a water tank at Afon Wen for use on the ex-GWR parachute tank at Bewdley.
- 2008 Following cosmetic restoration at Bridgnorth, LMS 8F 48773 was turned on Kidderminster Turntable and then moved into The Engine House. D3937 carried out the final shunt.
- 2019 The 4150 Fund became a Community Benefit Society with a view to achieving charitable status.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 30
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 163/166
- 4150 Fund September 2019 Update