From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1953 The re-built Kidderminster Junction signal box came into use. It replaced the 1937 box which had been demolished in a derailment.
- 1982 Foley Park sidings closed.
- 1986 The line was closed due to a large hole which had appeared in the track south of Bewdley. The LNER (SVR) Coach Fund took advantage the closure to organise a sponsored walk along the railway.
Photos taken on 25 October:
2017: Visiting Rail Grinder
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- Mitchell & Smith (2007) fig.22.
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 82