From SVR Wiki
On October 21 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1967 Manning Wardle 0-6-0PT 2047 Warwickshire left Rugby Portland Cement by low loader, with an overnight stop at the transport company's depot.
- 1995 D821 Greyhound visited the Llangollen Railway.
- 2007 A line inspection took place to review progress on repairing the 2007 Storm Damage.
- 2009 SVRSevern Valley Railway Patron HRH The Duke of Gloucester formally opened The Engine House at Highley and the new Highley Station Footbridge.
- 2013 The Lord Lieutenants of Worcestershire and Shropshire presented The Queen's Award for Volunteering
- 2014 SVR Class 14 Company Limited was incorporated.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history