From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1908 The Cleobury Mortimer and Ditton Priors Light Railway opened for passenger traffic.
- 1987 The new Kidderminster signal box was commissioned, including the first use of a motorised point on the SVRSevern Valley Railway.
- 1988 Work began on the construction of Bridgnorth Boiler Shop.
- 2000 BR Standard 9F 92212 arrived to help operate the Santa Special services, as the home fleet was at the time still recovering from the recent boiler crisis.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 87
- Kidderminster signal box on the SVR Signalling web site
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 90