From SVR Wiki
On May 25 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1898 The Kidderminster and Stourport Electric Tramway began a tram service between the two towns, providing competition for the GWRGreat Western Railway's rail services.
- 1975 The Arley loop was opened.
- 1980 The SVRSevern Valley Railway’s 3205, 43106, 45000, 600 Gordon, 80079, D1062 Western Courier and 3 coaches took part in the Rocket 150 celebrations at Rainhill.
- 1991 SVRSevern Valley Railway-based D5410 and D1013 Western Ranger took part in the Coalville Open Day
- 1999 Cosmetically restored 4930 Hagley Hall was unloaded at the Designer Outlet Village at Swindon.
Photos taken on 25 May:
2009: Hampton Loade ferry
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history