From SVR Wiki
On May 22 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1970 A new automatic telephone exchange was brought into use by the S&TSignals & Telegraph Department.
- 1972 The original share offer in the newly created SVR(H) closed. It was over-subscribed.
- 1988 A 2857 75th Anniversary Freight Train took place.
- 1999 The 'Inter-City Tanks' railtour from Finsbury Park-Kemble -Stourbridge Jct-Tyseley ran with 80098 and 80079.
- 2007 GWR Small Prairie 4566 was used on a steam-hauled revenue earning freight charter, taking a load of pipes to Trimpley Reservoir for Severn Trent Water.
Photos taken on 22 May:
2011: D821 at Bridgnorth
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 17
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 24
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 90
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 158