From SVR Wiki
On March 14 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1981 The first public main line excursion from Bridgnorth ran, the 11-coach ‘Severn Valley Crusader’ to Paddington. It was hauled to Bewdley by 7819 and 46521, where two BRBritish Rail or British Railways class 25s took over.
- 1981 4930 took the Welsh Marches Express between Hereford and Newport.
- 1983 BR 16267 Composite Corridor and BR 4545 Tourist Standard Open arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway.
- 1985 GWR 83831 Loco Coal Wagon arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway.
- 1988 The SVRSevern Valley Railway was presented with two 1987 ARPS/Ian Allan awards, a First Class Award for Highley and the Most Meritorious entry for Kidderminster Town.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- Six Bells Junction
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 59 p.24