From SVR Wiki
On June 20 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1867 GWRGreat Western Railway 2-4-0 Nº 189 left the rails while departing Bridgnorth Station south-bound.
- 1972 Filming of The Incredible Robert Baldick took place.
- 1981 The ex-Whitchurch water column at Highley was used for the first time.
- 2018: 4566 and 5764 were moved to The Engine House, replacing 48773 which was moved to Kidderminster in readiness for an event to mark the 50th anniversary end of BRBritish Rail or British Railways steam in August 1968.
Photos taken on 20 June:
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- Beddoes & Smith (1995)
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 24
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 60/61