From SVR Wiki
On July 19 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1875 The GWRGreat Western Railway Act (ch 124) set a deadline of 1877 for construction of the Kidderminster Loop Line.
- 1934 Wickham Trolley LNER no 748 was delivered to the LNERLondon & North Eastern Railway at Whittlesea
- 1970 Sir Gerald Nabarro visited the SVRSevern Valley Railway and rode on 3205. He become SVRSevern Valley Railway Chairman the following year.
- 1998 New bogies were installed under LMS Open First 7511, marking the beginning of a major overhaul following twenty years use as dormitory accommodation.
- 2003 GWR 813 Saddle Tank's grand tour of seven preserved railways that year reached its mid-point at the Great Central Railway
- 2011 Mick York handed over as Chairman of SVR(H) to Nick Paul
- 2016 Shropshire Council granted planning permission for the SVRSevern Valley Railway's proposed redevelopment of Bridgnorth Station
- 2018 Steam services were reintroduced following an all-diesel timetable, caused by prolonged hot and dry weather coupled with lineside fires.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- Article in SVRSevern Valley Railway News 69
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 17
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 128