From SVR Wiki
On February 23 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1859 Chief Engineer John Fowler reported to a shareholders' meeting on progress of land acquisition and construction. 11¾ miles of land was in possession of the contractors.
- 1970 As a condition of reopening the line, the SVRSevern Valley Railway agreed with Shropshire County Council that the SVRSevern Valley Railway would be fully responsible for the cost of Bridgnorth Bypass Bridge in the event of the bypass being built.
- 2010 The internal enquiry team's report into the previous year's Hampton Loade derailment was presented to the SVRSevern Valley Railway(H) Board. The recommendations were accepted in full.
- 2019 At its AGM the members agreed to The 4150 Fund applying to become a Charitable Community Benefit Society.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 169