From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1896 The GWRGreat Western Railway Traffic Committee sanctioned expenditure of £100 for additional toilet accommodation and a corrugated iron lamp room at Bewdley.
- 1973 BR 3083 Experimental Open arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from Old Oak Common and BR 9220 Brake Standard Open from Leicester.
- 1984 The Weather In The Streets was first broadcast on the BBC, with GWR 7812 Erlestoke Manor arriving at Arley.
- 1993 LMS 271726 Goods Van arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from Banbury.
- 2004 Bridgnorth Station Footbridge was dismantled and moved for refurbishment.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- Marshall (1989) p. 100.
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 146/147