From SVR Wiki
On December 18 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1877 The Town Clerk of Bewdley Town Council wrote to the GWRGreat Western Railway to complain at the delay in completing the Kidderminster Loop Line.
- 1983 IvattHenry George Ivatt, Chief Mechanical Engineer (CME) of the London, Midland and Scottish Railway 1946-1948. CME of BR (London Midland Region) 1948-1951 46521 was photographed passing the Tenbury Wall. The picture became the cover photo of SVR News 70.
- 1990 'Tunny' Ballast Wagon 991124 arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from Southall.
- 1999 45110 took the Christmas Chester Chuffer between Birmingham International and Chester.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 69
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 70
- Six Bells Junction