From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1898 Future resident 686 The Lady Armaghdale was despatched new from the Hunslet Works, destined for the Manchester Ship Canal.
- 1906 The GWRGreat Western Railway Traffic Committee authorised the widening of the UpIn reference to the direction of travel means towards the major terminus (i.e. towards Kidderminster on the present day SVR) platform and alterations to the sidings at Arley.
- 1981 The weekend Santa Services saw snow and temperatures of -25C, reported as the coldest weather in 31 years.
- 1983 The Santa Special services carried 7,283 passengers in a single day.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- ↑ SVRSevern Valley Railway News 129
- ↑ Marshall (1989) p. 96.
- ↑ SVRSevern Valley Railway News 62
- ↑ SVRSevern Valley Railway News 71