From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1969 The 1969 Easter steam gala saw the SVRSevern Valley Railway's four tender locomotives lined up in Bridgnorth Yard.
- 1973 GWR 5883 Brake Third from Briton Ferry, GWR 93016 Mink 'A' Covered Goods Van from Hill and GWR 80969 Inspection Saloon all arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway.
- 1977 Survivors Season 3 Episode 4 'Mad Dog' was first broadcast. It featured 48773 (as LMS 8233) with two open wagons near Hampton Loade.
- 1994 A lorry struck Hay Bridge, moving the main girders two feet out of alignment.
Photos taken on 6 April:
2015: 34027 Taw Valley in final stages of restoration
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 13
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 110