From SVR Wiki
On April 25 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1863 The first of the two parts of Excursions by Railway covering the new Severn Valley line was published in the Worcester Journal.
- 1971 The 2½ ton steam crane lifted the original 'rail level' water column on Platform 2 into place at Bridgnorth.
- 1982 Avril Rowlands, author of 'God's Wonderful Railway', officially opened the newly built 'porters hut' kiosk at Highley.
- 1992 The grounded body of Barry Railway Carriage 163 arrived at Hampton Loade station for restoration. It was not wheeled until 2003.
- 1992 SR 34027 Taw Valley was filmed on a mainline excursion at locations between Shrewsbury and Ludlow.
- 2014 The SVRSevern Valley Railway occupied its new Head Office at Comberton Hill.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 24
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 64
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 118
- PSOV MAINLINE 92 VOLUME 1 (Retrieved 11 April 2020)